Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blogosphere Intro

If you've stumbled upon this blog then you have probably discovered that we just launched our Threshold website and the Threshold online social network. Good times ahead. So here's my first blog.

One of the things that I’ve always loved about Threshold, a core value that was in place far before I had ever heard of Threshold, is that everyone has unique gifts and talents to bring to the table, everyone has a valuable contribution to make to this world, everyone plays a crucial part in us becoming the people God created us to be. So with that in mind, let’s start off the Threshold blog by hearing from YOU! Why is Threshold significant to you? What has God done in you through Threshold? Why are you part of Threshold?

Answer 1 or all, in a few words or few sentances. Let the voices of Threshold be heard!

7 comments:

  1. yayyy first blog comment.... hey it's Yash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm third!!!!!! wooohhooooo! (U do rock Yash! Especially at Threshold!) What a totally awesome family we belong to at Threshold. Anyone who wants to be part of the family, get over there and get plugged in! Kasey we are amazed at your leadership & love for people. T.C. we are so amazed at your talent! What a privilege to serve along side you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Threshold is awesome because it makes me exited to go to church and grow closer to God. There are so many cool people there. Threshold is more like a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i just finished my first blog...now what... will someone help me????

    Ohh and you guys did good at our school...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I am late on this comment but better late than never....Threshold has drastically changed my life and my relationship with my husband. We were looking for a church when we lived in Redlands and never really found one we could call home. My husband never really wanted to go to church until we went to Threshold and now he is involved at Threshold and he has grown closer in his relationship with God. I am so happy to watch God's hand in his life and thus mine. We are excited to see what God has next for us and for Threshold as it grows!

    ReplyDelete